ROTC offers the Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training that is in accordance with OPITO BOSIET Standard 5700.
This course consists of four modules:
- Module 1: Safety Induction;
- Module 2: Helicopter Safety and Escape;
- Module 3: Sea Survival and First Aid;
- Module 4: Fire Fighting and Self Rescue.
Prior to participating in practical exercises participants must either:
- Possess a valid, current offshore medical certificate or
- Possess an operator approved medical certificate, or
- Undergo medical screening by completing an appropriate medical screening form provided by ROTC;
- Basic English comprehension skills.
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 3 days. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.