ROTC offers a Basic Scaffolding Course. After this course participants will be able to safely construct and deconstruct simple scaffolds using drawings. Participants will gain competence in the recognition and evaluation of risks in scaffold construction.
Topics that will be addressed during the course are:
- Rules and regulations;
- Types of scaffold-structures, function and properties;
- Name and function of scaffold-parts;
- Safe working at heights;
- Construction and deconstruction risks;
- Scaffold load distribution;
- Practical Exercises;
Basic English comprehension skills.
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 4 days. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.