ROTC offers a Cargo Handling course. This course has been designed to offer a broad and strong base for cargo handling operators.
Topics that will be addressed during the course are:
- Types of transport;
- Communication & Boatswain signals;
- Lashing/ securing cargo (such as slings, wire-ropes, chains);
- Lifting equipment and lifting equipment operations;
- Lifting loads;
- Horizontal/Vertical Safety and Risk Prevention;
- Stuffing and Stripping.
Basic English comprehension skills.
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 3 days. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Client to provide all relevant equipment, PPE and facilities;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.