ROTC provides high level training meeting industry requirements. ROTC offers a chemical loading master Course. This course has been designed for Jetty operators whose work duties include the loading and unloading of tankers and who have completed the Operational Handling of Tanker Vessels course.
- Washing tanks.
- Product knowledge.
- Tank coatings.
- USCG compatibility list.
- Cleanliness tests (wall wash).
- Current topics.
- Subjects suggested by the participants.
- Extra: A case concerning drawing up a cargo plan where the participants use the USGC compatibility list, the IBC Code, etc.
- Basic English comprehension skills are beneficial, but not required If necessary, a translator will be present;
- Basic computer skills;
- Certificate General Loading Master
- Certificate Operational Handling of Tanker Vessels
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 1 days. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.