ROTC provides high level training meeting industry requirements. ROTC offers a Company Security Officer Training according to IMO Model Course 3.20. The course consists of a theoretical part and a practical part, where the Ship Security Plan is intensively used. In addition, the student works here with his/her own type of ship. The course meets the requirements of IMO (International Maritime Organization), the American NVIC and EU directives.
- ISPS regulations;
- Security organization and company policy;
- train the trainer SSOs;
- Access and escape the ship;
- Communication Ship-shore /port facility/D.o.S.;
- Security surveys;
- Risk assessment;
- Contingency planning;
- Training and exercise on board.
- Basic English comprehension skills are beneficial, but not required If necessary, a translator will be present;
- Basic computer skills;
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 2 days. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.