This course has been developed for supervisors and operational managers from (supporting) departments of container terminals. The focus of this course will be on an operational management level. This training examines the essentials of container terminals from all angles, providing detailed knowledge and practical information for those wishing to increase or update their understanding.
Topics that will be addressed during the course are:
- Introduction Transport Chain;
- Introduction Container Terminal;
- Operation, Management and Commercial Understanding of the Container Terminal Business
- Daily Optimization;
- Long term Optimization;
- Basic English comprehension skills;
- College level education or equivalent level of work experience in the field.
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 5 days. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.