- In-depth cultural awareness and understanding of the impact of cultural differences
- The necessary foundation and tools to become culturally competent
- A better understanding of the cultural challenges facing multicultural workplaces
- The opportunity to enhance cultural sensitivity and competence
- Practical tools to reduce cross-cultural misunderstanding and encourage positive cross-cultural working relationships
Topics that will be addressed during the course include:
- What is cultural awareness?
- Cultural values and attitudes (time, space, group dynamics, authority, tasks, relationships)
- Communication styles
- Cross-cultural management skills
- Working together across cultures
- Developing cultural awareness
- Language issues
- Tips and strategies for specific countries
Duration & Start Date
Contact ROTC for more details.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.