ROTC offers a Crowd and Crisis Management Course that is in accordance with IMO Model Courses 1.28 and 1.29
The course content includes a combination of the following courses:
- Crowd Management Training;
- Familiarization training;
- Safety Training for Personnel providing service to passengers in passenger spaces &
- Passenger Safety;
- Crisis Management and Human Behaviour.
Basic English comprehension skills.
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 2 days. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.