- Introduction to health and safety;
- Know the equipment, its classification and technology;
- Know the rules of operation;
- Know how to identify the various risk situations;
- Operate the equipment safely.
- Health and safety at work;
- Importance of cylinder operator certification;
- Equipment technology (safety accessories, base components of this type of equipment);
- Rules of safe use;
- Visual and operational pre-inspection
- Soil compaction factors
- Hazard identification and risk assessment;
- Theoretical / practical exams
- Practical assessment in real work context
Duration & Start Date
Contact ROTC for more details.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.