ROTC offers an Elementary First Aid Course. Central is the practical exercise of all firstaid skills, including life-saving actions.
The course is targeted on training of risk prevention in the immediate (work) environment. If possible, the training is based on practical examples and situations.
- Stopped blood circulation;
- Loss of consciousness;li>
- Respiratory failure;
- Severe external bleeding;
- External wounds;
- Bruises and sprains;
- Dislocation and fractures;
- Eye injuries;
- Electrical accidents;
- Injuries caused by heat
- Injuries caused by cold;
- Transport over short distances.
Basic English comprehension skills.
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 3 days. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.