ROTC offers an English for Transport and Logistics Course. The English for Transport and Logistics course is a comprehensive course that will prepare its participants for their studies in the Netherlands providing them with English grammar and vocabulary commonly used in the international transport sector.
Classes are conducted in pro-active manner requiring input and participation of the students. The course will be conducted by a native English teacher. All teaching materials will be in English. The course will include an intake, mid-term and final assessment.
- High School level education or equivalent level of work experience in the field.
- Basic English comprehension skills are beneficial, but not required If necessary, a translator will be present;
- Basic computer skills;
- An active learning attitude and ability to work in teams.
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is variable. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be
executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.