The two-day course Flange Fitting is intended for employees in the industry who are responsible for opening and closing of flange connections.
Topics that will be addressed during the course are:
- Correct method of preparing work on flanges;
- Interpreting rules of the Health Act;
- Safety regulations, work permits and internal rules;
- Identifying flanges;
- Identifying stud bolts;
- Identifying gaskets;
- Types and methods of use;
- Pipeline installation;
- Recognizing equipment;
- Recognizing appendages;
- Types and methods of use of different tools;
- Opening and closing flange connections.
- Applying rules and procedures;
- Working safely with flanges;
- Working with the required tools;
- Working with the necessary measuring instruments;
- Connecting and pulling flanges.
Basic English comprehension skills.
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 3 days. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.