ROTC offers a Forklift Driver Course. This course has been developed for inexperienced forklift drivers. This course aims to get inexperienced drivers at the same level as their experienced colleagues within a relative short period of time.
Topics that will be addressed during the course are:
- Roles of the Terminal’s Logistic Process;
- Types and Purposes of Forklifts;
- Capacity Calculation Connecting to Stability of the Forklift;
- Safe Working;
- Daily Checks and Maintenance;
- Team Work;
- Practice Driving and Handling.
Basic English comprehension skills.
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 5 days. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Client to provide all relevant equipment, PPE and facilities;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.