ROTC offers the Further Offshore Emergency Training in accordance with OPITO FOET Standard 5858.
This course consists of three modules, following the BOSIET:
- Module 5: Helicopter Safety and Escape;
- Module 6: Firefighting and Self Rescue;
- Module 7: Emergency First Aid.
Prior to participating in practical exercises participants must either:
- Possess a valid, current offshore medical certificate or
- Possess an operator approved medical certificate, or
- Undergo medical screening by completing an appropriate medical screening form provided by ROTC;
- Participants should have a valid (T)BOSIET or (T)FOET certificate;
- Basic English comprehension skills.
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 1 days. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.