ROTC provides high level training meeting industry requirements. ROTC offers a Gas loading master course. This course has been designed for Jetty operators whose work duties include the loading and unloading of tankers and who have completed the Operational Handling of Tanker Vessels course and the General Loading Master Course.
The course includes the following topics:
- Basic principles of the physical properties of gas.
- The cooling system to keep gas liquefied.
- The various types of ship used for storing and transporting gases.
- The IGC Code (International Code for the Construction and Equipment of Ships Carrying Liquefied Gases in Bulk).
- Operational actions necessary for transporting and storing gas.
- Various rinsing methods.
- Basic English comprehension skills are beneficial, but not required If necessary, a translator will be present;
- Basic computer skills;
- Certificate General Loading Master
- Certificate Operational Handling of Tanker Vessels
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 1 days. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.