ROTC provides high level training meeting industry requirements. ROTC offers a General Loading Master Course. This course has been designed for Jetty operators whose work duties include the loading and unloading of tankers and who have completed the Operational Handling of Tanker Vessels course.
The course includes the following topics:
- Charter parties.
- Legislation concerning the settlement of damage.
- ISGOTT/SIGTTO tanker matters.
- Rinsing/covering inert gas and N2.
- Subjects suggested by the participants.
- Extra: A case with the following subjects: pre-arrival, docking and undocking, nitrogen, inert gas, etc.
- Basic English comprehension skills are beneficial, but not required If necessary, a translator will be present;
- Basic computer skills;
- Operational Handling of Tanker Vessels Certificate
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 2 days. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.