ROTC offers a H2S Course. The purpose of the training is to train participants about the safe handling procedures of H2S in environments where the deadly H2S (Hydrogen Sulphide) can be released.
The Course includes the following subjects:
- H2S hazards and properties;
- H2S regulations and Working Conditions;
- Working with H 2S at a location;
- Personal protective equipment;.
- Flight Procedures;
- First aid for H2S victims.
Basic English comprehension skills.
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 0,5 days. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.