ROTC offers a Health, Safety & Environment Course. After completion of the course the participant has a profound knowledge of the different subjects and issues of Health, Safety and work Environment in an industrial environment. Participants obtain knowledge of critically observing work situations and address these through HSE improvements.
Topics that will be addressed during the course are:
- Risks at the workplace;
- Do’s and Don’ts at the workplace;
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment;
- Safe working at heights;
- The working environment;
- Safe working principles;
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment);
Basic English comprehension skills.
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 3 days. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.