ROTC offers the Helicopter Underwater Escape Training that is in accordance with the OPITO HUET 5095 standard. This training is applicable for offshore personnel that has to utilise a helicopter as means of transportation means of transportation.
The course consists of one module:
- Module 1: Helicopter Safety and Escape (Helicopter travel & Helicopter Emergencies).
- Prior to participating in practical exercises participants must either:
- Possess a valid, current offshore medical certificate or
- Possess an operator approved medical certificate, or
- Undergo medical screening by completing an appropriate medical screening form provided by ROTC;
- Basic English comprehension skills.
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 1 days. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.