With this course participants will be able to identify the symptoms of the disease and act accordingly and evaluate the risks.
Topics that will be addressed during the course are:
- Malaria and its transmission;
- The main Malaria parasites;
- Progress in disease control and eradication;
- Symptoms of the disease;
- Prevention of disease;
- Rapid diagnostic tests;
- Precautions to be taken in Mozambique;
Basic English comprehension skills.
Duration & Start Date
Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.