- The training focuses on the knowledge of how to act in the event of an accident / illness.
- Knowledge and understanding of reference materials, as well as their use in the management of accidents and medical emergencies.
- Scene Management
- Unconscious Victim
- Wounds and injuries
- Head injuries
- Fractures and sprains
- Soft tissue injuries
- Injuries to the spine
- High temperatures
- Rescue victims
- Medical Emergencies
- Equipment and Information
- Health and Hygiene
Duration & Start Date
Contact ROTC for more details.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.