ROTC provides high level training meeting industry requirements. ROTC offers an introductory course for jetty operators whose work duties include the loading and unloading of tankers.
The main theme of this course is the “Ship-Shore Interface”. The course includes the following topics:
- Various types of tanker vessels and their properties.
- ADNR & SAV.
- IBC Code.
- Ship-shore safety checklist.
- Static electricity.
- Many other related subjects.
- Basic English comprehension skills are beneficial, but not required If necessary, a translator will be present;
- Basic computer skills;
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 2 days. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.