- PPE’s and CPE’s are essential to ensure the health and safety of workers, but we must remember that prevention should not end after being supplied by the company. It is also necessary to guide the worker on how to use the equipment and how to store them. In addition, the personal equipment must be adjusted to the size of each employee, so that the equipment does not fail.
- Ensuring employee safety is a concern of any administrator. The company must provide and verify the correct use of the Protection Equipment. Two types of apparatus are essential to mitigate business risks and the risks of accidents to workers: Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and Collective Protection Equipment (EPCs).
- Head protection;
- Eye and face protection;
- Hearing protection;
- Breath protection;
- Trunk protection;
- Protection of upper limbs;
- Protection of lower limbs;
- Body guards;
Duration & Start Date
Contact ROTC for more details.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.