- Develop skills of efficient monitoring System QHSE Management as well as continuous improvements and coordination of processes;
- Show participants the importance of behavioral influence in the overall system of Safety and Quality and how important it is to encourage people about safe behavior as part of their work;
- Maintenance Records;
- Audit of compliance and monitoring;
- Compliance with quality requirements
- Check applicable regulatory requirements
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Achieve continuous improvement of performance in achieving these objectives
- Minimize harmful effects on the environment caused by business activities
- Continuous improvement of environmental performance
- Establish a Health Management System at Work to eliminate or minimize risks to employees and other stakeholders who may be exposed to activities with Health Hazards Safety at Work
- Ensure compliance with your own Health Safety Policy at Work
- Demonstrate this compliance to stakeholders
- Implement, maintain and continuously improve a health management system Safety at Work
- Make a self-determination and declaration of conformity according to OHSAS specifications
- Search for independent certification of your health management system Safety at Work
Duration & Start Date
Contact ROTC for more details.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.