ROTC offers a Reach Stacker Driver Course. This course has been developed for inexperienced reach stacker drivers. This course aims to get inexperienced drivers at the same level as their experienced colleagues within a relative short period of time.
When you are a skilled reach stacker driver desiring to participate in the course, you will have the opportunity to upgrade your knowledge and improve your skills.
Topics that will be addressed during the course are:
- Roles of the Terminal’s Logistic Process;
- Types and Purposes of Reach Stackers;
- Layout of (Container-) Yards;
- Stability of Reach Stackers;
- Safe Working;
- Daily Checks and Maintenance;
- Team Work;
- A minimum of high school level education;
- Working experience on a (heavy) forklift is a benefit;
- An active learning attitude and ability to work in teams;
- Basic English comprehension skills are beneficial, but not required If necessary, a translator will be present;
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 14 days (inexperienced drivers). A short training for experienced drivers takes place in 5 days. Please also refer to the Tailor-Made section below. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Client to provide all relevant equipment, PPE and facilities;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.