- Acquire basic knowledge of hygiene and safety at work in lifting and cargo handling operations.
- To identify and use the equipment and accessories for lifting and moving loads;
- Know general rules of cargo handling.
- To identify the various risk situations in lifting operations and cargo handling.
- Can apply techniques in a real work environment
- Basic calculation of angles and tension
- Lifting operation and equipment terminology
- Common unsafe practices and probable consequences
- Safe and correct use and pre-use examination of rigging and lifting equipment
- Lifting operations planning and requirements for non-routine/ complex lift planning
- Care and storage requirements
- Relevant legislation applicable to lifting operations
- Requirements of lifting operation risk assessment
- Basic functions and safe working practices
- Practical and theoretical test
Duration & Start Date
Contact ROTC for more details.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.