- Acquire notions of hygiene and safety at work in lifting and cargo handling operations.
- To identify the various stages of preparation, approval and implementation of a rigging plan;
- Risk analysis;
- Know elaborate rigging plans;
- Know general rules of cargo handling
- To identify the various risk situations in lifting operations and cargo handling.
- Apply techniques in a real work environment
- Units of measurement
- Roles and responsibilities Rigger
- Types of equipment
- Parts and components of equipment
- Fundamental concepts of mooring and lifting loads
- Determination of the weight and centre of gravity
- Steel cables: types, features and specifications
- Cable Accessories
- wire rope slings: sizing for the most used cases
- Straps lanyards: design and use
- Specification and proper use of accessories
- Mosquito Dimensioning and cable routing
- Work close to electrical networks
- Use the crane load tables
- Load composition for survey
- Crane support planning on the ground near the walls and embankments
- Calculation of the force transmitted to the ground by supports
- Guidance on the soil studies
- Wind effect on the crane and the load
- Survey planning with 1 telescopic crane
- Crane Configuration
- Checklist for rigging plan
- Checklist for the calculation of memory of rigging plan
- Technological innovations for the preparation of lifting projects
Duration & Start Date
Contact ROTC for more details.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.