ROTC provides high level training meeting industry requirements. ROTC offers a Ship Security Officer Course. The Course is in accordance with IMO Model Course 3.19. The course content includes the requirements in the STCW Code, section A-VI/5 and ISPS regulations
- Implementation of a ship security plan;
- Security awareness and vigilance;
- Security organization and company policy;
- Access and escape the ship;
- Communication Ship-shore /port facility/D.o.S.;
- Security surveys;
- Risk assessment;
- Contingency planning;
- Training and exercise on board.
- Basic English comprehension skills are beneficial, but not required If necessary, a translator will be present;
- Basic computer skills;
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 2 days. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.