- This course will provide people involved with rigging & slinging with the necessary theoretical and practical knowledge regarding banksman and slinger
- Correct use of hand signal communication to ensure safe lifting operations.
- Planning of lifting routes and lay down areas.
- Safe Job Analysis & Risk assessment
- Calculation of lifting equipment capacities
- Safe job analysis and Risk Assessment planning.
- Equipment strengths and weaknesses
- Slinging configuration
- Lift planning and risk assessment
- Lifting team basics
- Blind Lifts
- Slinging various types of load according to size, weight, shape and centre of gravity.
- Choosing the correct lifting equipment
- Visual check of slings (wire / fiber)
- Visual check of lifting accessories
Duration & Start Date
Contact ROTC for more details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.