ROTC offers a Terminal Truck Driver Course. This course has been developed for inexperienced terminal truck operators. This course aims to get inexperienced terminal truck operators at the same level as their experienced colleagues within a relative short period of time.
Topics that will be addressed during the course are:
- Roles of the Terminal’s Logistic Process;
- Layout of (Container-) Yards;
- Types and Purposes of Terminal Trucks;
- Driver Types of Containers and/or Packing Materials;
- Safe Working;
- Daily Checks and Maintenance;
- Team Work;
- Driving Practice.
- A minimum of High school level education;
- An active learning attitude and ability to work in teams;
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 5 days (inexperienced drivers). Please also refer to the Tailor-Made section below for experienced drivers’ possibilities. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Client to provide all relevant equipment, PPE and facilities;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.