ROTC offers a Transport and Logistics Management Course. This course has been developed for employees working in the logistics industry or companies related to field of logistics who want to update their knowledge or gain new insights.
Topics that will be addressed during the course are:
- Transport Planning;
- Transport Chain Players;
- Multi-Modal Transport;
- Port and Terminal Management;
- Trade and Transport Facilitation;
- International Trade and Logistics;
- Safety and Security;
- Logistics Concepts.
- Basic English comprehension skills;
- A minimum of college level education or equivalent level of work experience in the field.
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 5 days. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.