ROTC offers a Truck Driver Training that focusses on Eco and Defensive Driving. The course includes, but is not limited to the following subjects. Each component will be offered both from a theoretical and practical erspective.
The course includes the following topics:
- Driving Assessment 1;
- Assessment Analysis 1;
- Economic Driving Programme;
- Instructor Drive;
- Driving Assessment 2;
- Assessment Analysis 2;
- Review & Exam.
- Basic English comprehension skills;
- Truck driving license.
Duration & Start Date
The course duration is 1 day + 1 hour practice per participant, max 5 participants per day. Please contact ROTC for the course schedule.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Client to provide all relevant equipment, PPE and facilities;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.