- Work at heights has peculiar characteristics and requires special attention to each movement because the worker must be safe.
- The course aims to establish the necessary procedures to carry out work at a height, aiming to guarantee the safety and physical integrity of the workers who perform this type of work, as well as the protection of those in nearby areas.
- Work places
- Stairs and their classification
- Safety equipment
- Safety Beam
- Strings and Anchor Systems
- Lifting Platforms
- Use of Air Basket
- Use of Scaffolding in Confined Spaces
Duration & Start Date
Contact ROTC for more details.
Please contact us for further details.
- Training is provided in Portuguese and/or English;
- Courses will be executed at the premises of ROTC in Pemba, courses may also be executed in-company or at an alternative training location;
- Accommodation could be arranged onsite at ROTC Pemba;
- Participants successfully completing the course will receive a ROTC Certificate of Proficiency.